Sunday, May 29, 2011

Baby Steps of a Millionaire

Lapin
Year of the Rabbit - 2011. Image by markhillary

2011 is said to be year of the Metal Rabbit which is a good prediction for my sign. I'm born under the year of the Rabbit and this year promises much needed peace and tranquility.

My New Year's Resolution to expand my territories brought me to the online guidance of online marketing mentor Jomar Hilario. Signing up to his class opened my eyes to a whole lot of possibilities to broaden my chance of securing my future financial freedom. Getting old but financially independent is everyone's dream.


Brunch+at+Triptych
Artemis blogging. Image by Mike Licht, NotionsCapital.com


Thanks to Jomar, he introduced the whole online club to his very own mentor. After all, one can't be an expert without having been coached first. So now, let me introduce you to Brendon Burchard, author of The Millionaire Messenger and Life's Golden Ticket. Founder of Experts Academy.

A summary of the book questions your existence:

Did I live?
Did I love?
Did I matter?

Can you truthfully answer all in the affirmative?

You've seen my other blogs, you know how a blog should look like. For sure you have something in your life that you're passionate about. So from there let's begin making what you know as your greatest asset.

Watch the short video I have inserted in this post and then dwell on it. To help you, I have enumerated below the gist of the video:

10 Things To Do as Outlined by Brendon Burchard:

1. Claim your TOPIC.

Here is what I have to say here. Your PASSION is your TOPIC. Me? I love to bake, cooking is mandatory or else i will starve. From simple posting of pictures in facebook with loads of friends liking and commenting on it, I started blogging about it.

This is my second blog. All about learning and inspirational stuff that I think matters.

My third blog is about my life here in Bonn. The events and culture that makes you enjoy life to its fullest. See Expat Life in Bonn and you can also add us up in Facebook.

Would I stop at three blogs? Of course not! I still have loads of stuff I am passionate about.

If you are interested to keep in pace with the technology driven world and at the same time secure your future earnings, then you could start by making a list of all the things you are passionate baout. Painting, basketball, teaching autistic kids, snowboarding, or even lovebird breeding. Anything! You will be amazed that theres a number of people who would like to know what you know about these stuff. That will be your topic. Claim it.

Ready with your paper and pen and try to brainstorm after you watch this video.



2. Pick your audience.

3. Discover your audience needs.

4. Define your story.

5. Create a solution.

  • Example is by making products as a solution or a program.
6. Put up a website.

7. Campaign your program.
  • By doing strategic sequence of promotions.
8. Get promo partners.
  • Pick your choice from gurus, sponsors and affiliates.
9. Post free - content.

10. Focus on value, distinction and service.
  • Customer service or plain doing good in the world.


Questions? Post them here. Interested? I hope you are! So what's next? I will answer that once I hear from you. 

As Brendon Burchars said it, Live fully, love openly and make a difference today.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...